Mark Nestmann (July 30, 2009)
Comments are closed.
About the Author
Since 1990, Mark Nestmann has helped hundreds of clients seeking wealth preservation and international tax planning solutions. He is the author of many books and reports dealing with these subjects and a popular public speaker.
Beginning his career as an investigative journalist in 1983, Mark now serves as President of The Nestmann Group, Ltd., an international consultancy assisting individuals to achieve their wealth preservation goals. Mark divides his time between offices in Vienna, Austria and Phoenix, Arizona.
Search Our Site
- James Woroble Jr: @82Allen I’m aware of a former Soviet bloc professor who was preparing to defect. He sold all...
- Ricardo: Why would a Latin American live in the Dutch Caribbean for 5 years to become an EU citizen, when in Spain it...
- ConfederateH: I expatriated in mid 2010 and had to proportionally calculate my foreign earned credit between by the...
- daniel attard: Although tax is a relatively new subject for me I can say with confidence, that I am impressed by your...
- Mark Nestmann: Brian, The agents only have the power to investigate, not to arrest. I don’t have any first-hand...
All Material on This Page ©2011 The Sovereign Society